Group Co. Ltd.
Our company mission is to promote natural healing techniques to maintain and restore our health and well-being through research in traditional Chinese herbs and formulations. Chinese medicine has accumulated abundant knowledge through practical experiences in fighting the human illnesses throughout the centuries. The effectiveness of TCM treatment has been gradually known and widely accepted all over the world.
NPG consists of two divisions: the research division and the service division.
The activities of the research division concentrates on researches in traditional Chinese formulas. Working with research institutes in China, our research team focuses especially on Ningxia Goji berries, that is, Goji berries produced in Ningxia, an autonomous region, in China. There are many Goji berry products sold on the markets. Most of them are named Ningxia Goji berries because Ningxia Goji berries are known as the best Goji berries among all. However, not all products named Ningxia Goji berries are actually grown in Ningxia. It is very difficult to distinguish the real Ningxia Goji berries from others just by its appearance. In addition, the Ningxia Goji berry has its own unique herbal properties that are different from Goji berries grown in other regions. Ningxia Goji berries are grown in the meanders region , i.e., the Hetao, of the Yellow River. This area is formed with alluvial sediments rich in rare elements from the Qinghai Plateau. This gives the specific and unique properties of Ningxia Goji berries that other Goji berries lack.
In< Ben Cao Gang Mu>, the author Li Shi Zhen classified the Goji berry as the First Top Class. It reported, "All the herbal Goji berries are grown in Ningxia." In <Shen Nung Ben Taso Jin>, it says "taking Goji berries regularly promote health and lead to longevity”. It is written in< Ben Cao Hui Yan> that "Goji berries strengthen the qi, nourish the blood, generate the yang, produce the yin, restrain the fire, and disperse wind and dampness and thus work wonderfully in all aspects." There was a legend about a Chinese doctor named Qingyun Li who regularly drank Goji tea and lived to be more than 200 years old. Of course, the story is hard to verify but it is known that the locals do drink Ba Bao Tea made of Ningxia Goji berries together with other ingredients. The percentage of people over 100 years of age in Hingxia according to the national census is high and the death rate among them is also relatively low when compared to other regions of China even though the climate is harsher.
There are many studies on Ningxia Goji berries done by research institutes in China. They find that the major components of Ningxia Goji berry are the Goji berry polysaccharides and Goji berry seed oil.
The Goji berry polysaccharides can be effective in :
1. Regulating immune system and promoting body’s normal immunity.
2. Anti-aging by eliminating free radicals from the body
3. Anti-tumor effect by significantly enhancing the activeness of the natural killer cells
4. Anti-fatigue effect by significantly increasing the storage of glycogen in the liver and muscles in animals
5. Anti-radiation damage effect by reducing radiation damage effect on hematopoietic cells lodged within
the bone marrow (Researchers have shown effect of prolonging the life span of affected animals)
6. Reducing the serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood and thus preventing
7. Lowering blood sugar to protect damaged islet cells improving antioxidant capacity of the islet cells
8. Lowering high blood pressure
9. Protection of reproductive system:
The Goji berry seed oil can be effective in:
1. Lowering cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis
2. Skin care by improving blood circulation, eliminating oxygen free radicals and delaying the aging of
epidermis and dermis
3. Removing skin pigmentation with active factors -VE that increases metabolism in skin and reduces
4. Increasing energy level with beta-carotene and lysine that stimulate sex hormones and synthesis of
glycoprotein by maintaining normal level of sex hormones and the nerve sensitivity.
5. Improving vision with beta-carotene - the main active component of vitamin A
In Under the supervision/leadership of Mr. Yong Li, our company works together with Goji berry farmers in Ningxia to produce naturally grown and high quality Ningxia Goji berries. The produce is vacuum packed without any preservative added to ensure the freshness, quality and quantity. And, by combining traditional formulas and modern researches, we offer a series of Ningxia Goji berry supplements including 枸杞養心, 枸杞養肝, 枸杞養胃, 枸杞明目, and 枸杞養顏, etc.
We are licensed acupuncturists with years of training and experience in the TCM fields. We treat our patients with great loving care and patience.